Programme of supporting events
Active outdoor adventures
MoveYourMind - Puchberg high ropes garden
Make the most of our extensive offer for the themed areas ROPE, FUN, ACTIVITIES, WINTER, BIKE and SPORT and get your clients, staff and your business partners active with the help of our adventure partners. We will arrange your own safe outdoor experience.
We provide you with outdoor events which are filled with ideas, creative and inspirational. Experiences which will be long-lasting and effective or all those taking part.
We are happy to discuss the starting point; specify, explain and set goals and talk about creating the programme with you in person.
- Outdoor training is having an adventure and learning with other people in and with the natural surroundings
- Those taking part solve tasks as instructed and carry out drills
- People get to meet one another on a level which is different to what is customary
- A new community spirit results -a ‘WE’ feeling is the outcome
- Participants are carefully taken out of their ‘comfort zone’
- Team training, motivation and communication seminars are put together with professional seminar partners
- Easy, experience-oriented exercises bring a bit of variety to day-to-day seminar life and can be applied to classic seminars
- We guarantee you will enjoy your free time
With these maxims in mind you get to select the outdoor programme you want for your guests. Whether testing your limits in the nearby high ropes garden, or exploring the surrounding mountains by mountain bike, stalking and following your instincts in the 3D course with your bow and arrow, or taking a shot at imaginary animals in our own laser shooting cinema – there are a variety of opportunities available to you in Puchberg on the Schneeberg.
After a work-filled day seminar participants get to switch off with a varied programme of supporting events and incentive events, and can re-energise for another day. Whether that is with archery or wine tasting in the old vaulted cellar in the hotel, which is an excellent way to promote the exchange of information and personal contact among the participants.
Programme of supporting events: